My sincere apologies

It was exactly 6 months after i've posted an article here in my blog. It was in these months that a lot of things i had experienced and i currently experiencing right now that is surely taking up my time.

But in those times i revisited my ideals, my principles, how the way i convey the thoughts or formally the political opinions to you dear readers and hopefully to the rest of the world.

Let me be so clear, THAT I'M NOT A
YELLOWTARD OR A DUTERTARD. Simply because one can't personify the number of people i have talked to (or sometimes in the social media) read their comments, or eventually posts.

These people are from the masses, mostly the lower and even to higher classes. Also first or second hand information and also gossipers, let's not forget the very left and very right which are the supporters and critics of this admistration. Again, i would like to say THAT I'M NOT A YELLOWTARD OR A DUTERTARD. It depends on how you read my articles.

And if you don't agree with my next posts, pls share your insights down bellow in the comments or share it with your frieds so that they too can share their own thoughts and together we will make this blog surely a Philippine Political Opinions made not only by Filipinos but also with other nationalities who would like to share their own opinions.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Chiz Run For President This 2010?

Did Willie Revillame violated the Code of Ethics by asking to remove the inset funeral video of the Former President Cory Aquino?

State Funeral For Tita Cory : Real Intention or a Political Tactic